Tuesday, March 19, 2013

House Renovation Series - The Bedroom

I've just realized I don't have the real before photos. The huge wardrobe was in the corner next to the window (the first photo), there was a dark brown chest of drawers instead of the red one. The window was covered with weird orange/yellow shades. Also the light fixture was a weird green color that made the whole room look dirty and cold. On the wall on the right side of the bed was a walk in closet or small room. We build a wall and closed the door to that room and tore down another wall in the next room to make that room bigger but that is a story for another day.

The room is far from finished. I want a new bigger bed. White. I have an old door that I will hang on the wall instead of headboard. I also want a new white wardrobe.

But this is how it is now.




This map is one of my favorite things in the apartment. We use it to mark the places we visited with colorful pins.




Carpe Diem,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment